Job ID 331612
Role: IT Technician (1st Line & 2nd Line)
Location: Rotherham (Office Based)
Working days: Monday to Friday- 09:00-17:00 (Some evenings and weekends)
On behalf of our client we are looking for an IT technician, to join a team of four, who will be responsible for the higher level day to day support of a medium sized network, comprising of several Hyper-V clusters, various core and access switches, PCs, laptops, printers and all associated equipment within the Club and the wider company group.
We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record of high-level IT support, someone that has a patient and methodical approach to problem solving and who can manage their own work schedule.
* Dealing with the more technical and higher-level problem tickets received via the ticketing system. You may be required to help with 1st line issues.
* Supporting the deployment of hardware, software and the ongoing maintenance of all information technology assets.
* Responsibility for the management of LAN infrastructure including firewalls, wireless access points and network switches.
* Supporting our users with Windows desktop operating systems and applications.
* Hardware and software procurement.
Experience of the following is essential:
* Windows Desktop Support
* Windows (Apply online only) servers and various roles – Hyper-V, GPO, AD/Azure AD, Intune, WSUS.
* Network cable and patch panel termination
* Full driving licence
Experience of the following would be an advantage:
* Efacs ERP system
* Juniper Firewall configuration
* Aruba Switch configuration
33 holiday days including public bank holidays. Company pension, On Site Parking,
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance