Job ID 284949
1st/2nd Line Support Engineer Role
We are a Midlands and Southwest based IT managed services provider who specialise in providing IT support and services to organisations nationwide. Our extensive help desk team, as well as offices in Leicestershire and Dorset allow us to work with a wide variety of companies across the UK.
We work closely with customers from all industries, providing a wide range of services including IT support, cloud solutions, backup & DR, telephony, wi-fi & cabling, CCTV, connectivity solutions and web & application development.
This a great opportunity to join our growing team and help us to continue to provide our customers with a friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient service.
We are currently looking for an organised and enthusiastic individual to join our help desk team.
Key duties will include:
* Being the first contact with customers who need technical assistance via the phone or email.
* Responding to queries via email or phone.
* Logging, following up, and resolving customer’s support requests in a timely fashion.
* Ensuring that we are adhering to the Service Level Agreement in place with our customers.
* Providing technical assistance for customer support requests.
* Configuring customer devices.
* Occasional customer site visits when required.
* Strong computer skills and the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose problems
* Experience with Microsoft 365
* Excellent communication skills
* UK Driving License
* Based at Leicestershire Head Office
* Permanent, full time
* Monday to Friday, either 8am till 5pm
* Competitive Salary
* 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Training – Increase your knowledge and experience with Microsoft Certifications.
* Retail Discount – Reward yourself with cashback and offers from top retail outlets such as Bose