Job ID 235509
My client based in Fleet is looking for an enthusiastic Web Hosting Engineer to join their team. You will be the first point of contact for all incoming support requests and responsible for seeing them through to completion.
• Taking technical support phone calls
• Providing technical support via web chat
• Providing technical support via email
• Providing WordPress Updates for key clients
• Participate in 24/7 on call rota (after sufficient training)
• Create and maintain self help knowledge base articles
• Proven experience in the web hosting industry
• Experience with control panel cPanel/WHM
• Experience with using WordPress
• A good understanding of the different web hosting options (shared hosting, vps, domain names and reseller hosting)
• Good on the phone
• Experience troubleshooting email problems, DNS, FTP, PHP issues etc.
• Good internet connectio
• Experience with the billing platform WHMCS
• Experience with Office 365 Administration
• Azure (Virtual Machines)
• Linux (Ubuntu and CentOS)
• VOIP understanding
This role will be home based with monthly visits to the office in Fleet so the successful candidate needs to have the right desk set up and space at home. Working hours are Monday to Friday 09:00-17:30.
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion