Job ID 326556
Europe’s largest music institute are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to join a fast growing, exciting team with excellent prospects for the future. Providing a creative space, with state-of-the-art facilities, they not only nurture talent; they enable future generations to find their place in music. A great opportunity for someone looking for a career, not just a job!
On top of the salary, you will also be entitled to fantastic benefits including, Educare Platform – Online learning suite/library, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, closed at Christmas (doesn't come out of annual leave entitlement), Free eye test vouchers, plus lots more!
To provide a fast and responsive local IT support service to the college team which is consistent and compliant with the IT policies and procedures. To also complete tasks to support the IT team in implementing new technical features.
* To provide an excellent IT service and support to all students at the college.
* Ensuring a technical infrastructure which is compliant and consistent with the IT Policy.
* Supporting the IT team on the implementation of technical projects.
* To provide 1st line support to all staff in the respective college and escalate calls where necessary.
* To ensure that all infrastructure services including network connectivity, phone and wireless service issues along with core software services are escalated to the relevant parties within a suitable timeframe.
* To set-up college staff on desk-tops, laptops, phones, MACs.
* To actively use and review the IT Helpdesk system to ensure that all college issues are logged and prioritised.
* To liaise with the college business system super-users to deploy systems/software across college users.
* Highly organised and focused in delivering a fast and high-quality support service.
* Excellent administrative skills and experience in managing their own work-plan.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience of supporting Windows 10/11 and Microsoft office applications.
* Experience with Office 365 administration tasks.
* 1 or more years’ experience working in a similar role.
* Experience of Active Directory user account management.
* 1st line experience within a technical role ideally within the education sector, but not essential.
* Technical qualifications would be helpful but not essential, full training will be provided.
* Experience using Macs is advantageous.
Apply now and we can discuss this in more detail and provide you with a more detailed job description.
Due to the large numbers of responses, we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search