Job ID 251443
1st Line Service Desk Technician
We are working with a Managed IT Services provider based in Basingstoke. As new opportunity for a 1st Line Engineer to join their talented and committed IT Services team to provide high-quality IT services to their portfolio of clients operating in the creative industries of Film, Audio/Video, Creative Design, Fashion, Architecture and more.
Your key responsibilities will be to act as the first point of contact for new client support requests. Requests are made via a number of methods (support portal, phone, email) and are qualified at Level 1 before support is delivered via telephone and remote support tools.
You will be required to work too predefined processes which are designed to ensure the consistent delivery of professional IT support and customer service, and ensuring that support requests are accurately qualified, support is delivered in a timely fashion and that we meet key performance metrics and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
Building and maintaining position client relationships is paramount. This is a position that requires exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Experience supporting/troubleshooting the Microsoft Windows Desktop operating system in a business environment
* Experience supporting/troubleshooting the macOS operating system in a business environment.
* Experience supporting/administering Microsoft Windows Server to a basic level (User Moves, Adds & Changes)
* Experience supporting/administering Microsoft 365/Azure
* Experience supporting/administering Google Workplace
* Experience and working knowledge of network topology for small to medium-sized businesses, i.e. switching, Firewall and perimeter security, DHCP, DNS, Wireless networking, VPN
* Excellent customer-facing and relationship skills essential
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Able to produce clear & concise documentation
* Excellent time management skills, well organised and able to efficiently manage an assignment of multiple tasks
* Flexible, confident and able to work independently and as part of a team
* Thorough and detail-oriented with the ability to maintain system records accurately
* Accept responsibility for personal performance and demonstrates a commitment to personal and professional growth and development
Must have a UK driving licence and be able to commute to our offices based in Basingstoke.
ACM Resourcing Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy