Job ID 200119
1st Line Support Analyst – CompTIA +
Location: Redhill (Hybrid model) 2 days in office
Remuneration: Up to £24,000
Morgan McKinley are looking for a 1st Line Support Analyst with experience in a Software, I.T or Retail Support environment for a leading software business. Their "customer first" approach starts with their support function – offering new customers a fantastic onboarding process and great ongoing support.
Our client is looking for enthusiastic people to add to an exciting environment and they have adopted hybrid working to promote a healthy work-life balance.
Your role as an 1st Line Support
* Responsible for all 1st line service desk support, IT Infrastructure ticket, service requests and incident management.
* Supporting a portfolio of applications (including Office 365 and Windows 10 and handheld devices
* Responsible for End-to-End ticket management and ensuring excellent communications with all end users, keeping them informed about the incident and ticket status at agreed intervals.
The successful 1st Line Support Analyst should have the following:
* Excellent communication at all levels, both written and verbal.
* Self-motivated, driven and able to work with minimum guidance.
* Customer-facing with suitable soft skills to provide a first-class IT Service Delivery, by telephone, email and in person.
* Experience with CRM systems would be beneficial
* Recently passed your CompTIA + or a Computer related degree with some practical knowledge.
If you are interested in finding out more then click APPLY NOW