Job ID 333512
1st Line IT Support analyst needed for this award winning IT service provider who provide services into the education sector.
Working on site at a school in Winchester, this role will involve providing 1st line IT support to users at all levels on their systems, hardware and software. Responsibilities are broad and will include:
* Responding to queries, running diagnostic programs, isolating problems and determining and implementing solutions.
* Follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved to high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Prioritising and managing assigned workload.
* Build key relationships with key technical contacts at client sites and third parties.
* Escalation of hardware and software issues to the relevant parties.
* Escalation of Active Directory, Hardware, Backup and Windows Server issues to the relevant parties.
* Technical support of a classroom environment, including interactive displays, printers workstations.
The right person will have experience in an IT support or Helpdesk environment, have a passion for technology and show a real commitment to delivering world class customer service
A current Enhance DBS certificate is needed for this contract
To discuss this role in detail, please contact Biagio Gizzi at Remit Resources