Job ID 307230
1st Line Support Analyst
Reporting to: Senior Analyst
Base: Wellingborough office
We help thousands of businesses take care of their food safety and health & safety compliance. From local cafés and bars to national and global restaurant and hotel chains, Food Alert is the hospitality industry's trusted partner of choice.
With offices split over London and Wellingborough, Food Alert are proud to have been supporting businesses with food safety, health and safety, software and training since 1990. Our clients span many sectors including retail, leisure and education, but hospitality is where our expertise and passion lies. From small, independently owned cafés to brands recognised nationally and internationally, we work across the UK, Europe and the Middle East to bring safety excellence and peace of mind.
Purpose of the Job
Reporting into the Senior Analyst on a day-to-day basis you shall be involved with the software/hardware support and testing activities for the successful release of new web, mobile and desktop applications.
Main Responsibilities/Duties of the Job:
* Determine the appropriate priority of tickets (P1 – P4)
* Reporting ticket status to the team for effective resource planning
* Provide user support to ensure delivery of the SLA agreements
* To prepare training shorts and user guides
* To deliver users training to internal and external users
* To complete routine checks, for example, email bounces, database checks and backup has been completed.
* Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
* Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
* Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements and document user stories
* Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and communicating to the development team
* Setting up hardware to client specification and documenting set-up steps
* Setting up internal user devices and maintaining the asset register
* Documenting antivirus status of team devices, checking status via management console and enforcing system scans
* Maintaining lists of customer requirements for consideration in the ongoing development of Zoom application and attend weekly meetings to support this process
* Complete tasks as requested by the senior team to assist with delivery of services
Desired and Required Experience
* Knowledge of maintaining operating systems, device encryption, antivirus software and device configurations
* Knowledge of SQL
* Proven work experience in software quality assurance
* Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
* Competent with Azure Dev-ops / Visual Studio (Latest Version)
* Competent with Azure Application Insights
* Competent with MS Office; Excel, Word and Outlook
* Meticulous and a high attention to detail
* High degree of aptitude for problem-solving and creative thinking
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
We are Food alert, a part of the Citation group. We are far from your average service provider. Our colleagues bring their brilliant selves to work every day and we create an environment where they can shine. We are a nice bunch. We don't do office politics or "that's not my job". We listen, support, and take ownership.
The Citation group have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SMEs across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and clients' experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Food Alert you will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'Mood Hoovers' here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Interested in finding out more? Hit Apply now