Job ID 336891
Role title: 1st Line Support Engineer
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
We are always looking for great talent to join our team and help achieve our ambitious goals and growth. We care about our people, and we care about the future of eye health and how CHEC can play an innovative part in making this great, with your help.
If you are care focused and looking to join an organisation that is thriving on success, then CHEC is your employer of choice! We have an exciting opportunity for an 1st line IT support engineer to join us as we continue to expand throughout the UK.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic IT Support Engineer to join our team as we embark onto our next stage of continued growth. We are looking for a tech savvy, forward thinking individual to bring new ideas and resolutions to our IT support team.
If successful, you will be the first point of contact for all IT support queries within a well-established private healthcare provider with over 500 employees nationwide. You will work with a variety of users to resolve or escalate their technical issues in a prompt and professional manner.
We are looking for someone who can:
* Respond to user software/ hardware queries via email or phone
* Talk colleagues or clients through actions to resolve IT issues
* Escalate issues to the relevant teams when necessary
* Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
* Troubleshoot system and network problems
* Diagnose and solve hardware or software faults
* Update ticketing system ensuring all queries or issues have been logged and resolved correctly
* Prioritse and manage open cases in a timely manner
What you’ll bring to the role:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Ability to work at pace
* Able to manage your own workload
* Have excellent organisation skills
* Passionate about customer service and consistent communication
Community Health and Eyecare, or CHEC as we like to be called, are a leading provider of NHS services in the UK, with an established group of hospitals and community clinics. Our vision is to provide accessible healthcare services across the UK. Our bespoke state of the art Cataract and Surgical Centres are a beacon of envy, where we are contracted to deliver cataracts, YAG laser and wAMD services across the UK, providing end-to-end care for every eye condition whilst continuing to support the NHS nationwide with our services.
Why work for us?
* 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
* Buy and sell annual leave scheme
* Refer a friend scheme
* Company pension scheme
* Company sick pay scheme
* Life assurance scheme
* Bluelight Card- 100’s of discount and cashback options
* Career development opportunities – dedicated reward framework and multiple learning opportunities
* Performance review with a training and development plan
* Dedicated clinical education team
* Great team and working environment