Job ID 250312
2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer. Based in Loughborough, my client are recruiting for an 2nd/3rd Line IT Support Engineer. My client would be happy to consider an experienced 2nd liner ready to step into a 3rd line role. This role is 100% site based and offers no WFH.
£30k-£34k + Training + Progression + Benefits
You must have experience in some of the following:
* Active Directory and Group Policy experience
* Installation, management and troubleshooting of virtual systems
* Excellent understanding and use of server monitoring solutions
* Understanding of Windows Server support
* Storage Area Network (SAN) experience as well as other storage technologies (DAS, NAS)
* Networking LAN/WAN connectivity
* Backup Technologies including restoration and disaster recovery
* Experience with Microsoft Azure, AAD, Intune and cloud-based solutions
* Maintain the physical and virtual server estate using new approaches to achieve end goals and system uptime
* Responsibility for the development and on-going management of the IT Infrastructure
* Storage system maintenance and support
* Maintain the backup, restoration, replication of date to offsite and onsite provisions
* Management of Email systems and Office 365
* To provide efficient 3rd line support.
• To report as required any major system outages to ensure consistent service availability effectively.
* To diagnose and analyse the systems and ensure system uptime is maintain to a high level
• Where root cause analysis fails to identify the underlying cause, you will be responsible to help create work arounds.
For further information and a full job spec please send in your CV