Job ID 247660
A company we work with are looking to add a 2nd/3rd line engineer to our expanding and busy helpdesk with possibility of some on-site work at customers.
The successful candidate will be expected to help mentor other engineers in expanding their skillset as well as participating the escalation of complex support queries. As the role is to mentor/help other members of the team who are office based it does require the candidate to work primarily in the office. As with all advanced IT roles the job will require out of hours work when required.
The successful candidate will preferably have experience working for a similar MSP and Microsoft Partner or a large corporate and must be able to demonstrate experience with supporting some or all the following technologies: –
* Windows Server, Virtualisation and Microsoft Azure
* Microsoft 365 including SharePoint, Exchange Online, Teams
* Azure/365 features such as Azure Active Directory, Azure Virtual Machines, Intune Endpoint Manager
* Security devices and firewalls, switches, VLANS, routing etc.
* Meeting strict SLAs and following procedures
* Participate as a full team member in the engineering team to assist the helpdesk team in resolving complex tickets
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to speak to both technical and non-technical clients at the appropriate level
* Liaising with leading vendors including Microsoft, Dell, HP, Acronis, StarWind, Sophos, Cisco etc
* Occasional paid evening and weekend work may be required
We offer a competitive salary/commission and benefits package.
Our benefits include:
Sick pay – following successful probationary period
Birthday holiday – following successful probationary period
Health Cash Plan + Private Health Insurance benefit scheme – following successful probationary period
Smart casual dress – Work polos supplied following successful probationary period.Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 /year
Monday to Friday
2nd Line Support: 1 year (required)Reference ID: ENG2/3
For more information about Shift F5 and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @F5_Jobs
Shift F5 Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy