Job ID 332435
Deeply technical opportunities, working at a sociable client office, exposure to new technologies – either way, we provide a mutually supportive technical environment that resonates best with you and your development as an on-site engineer.
Here's one of the team at C+C Mirus: Meet Rob
You're an experienced 2nd Line Support Engineer residing in the UK. You've been in this or similar role previously and have developed strong analytical and technical skills, having hands on experience in the IT industry. This means working with latest technologies and supporting users is something you'll look forward to.
Taking ownership and managing tickets through resolution or escalation is something you know all too well. You've got a great idea of meeting your SLAs ("Service Level Agreements") – troubleshooting, maintaining, and supporting a wide range of systems is just as important to you as answering queries and complaints.
With a customer focused attitude, taking ownership of your tickets, you're constantly involved in collaboration with the rest of the teams, ensuring personal and team objectives are achieved and will provide further guidance when necessary.
Your career progression is important to you, and to us. You want to gain relevant qualifications and accreditations to further develop your skills and we're happy to be able to provide this for you.
You're an individual that understands the importance of problem ownership and client success and aims for top rated client feedback, providing high quality services. With your great customer relations skills, you'll handle client interaction, managing their expectations, reporting client facing risks and customer feedback with great professionalism.
These are some of your areas of expertise and where you will be able to showcase your IT skills:
* MS Windows Server Technologies (Intermediate knowledge)
* Office 365
* Active Directory
* VMWare VSphere
* Able to communicate verbally and in writing to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Creative, analytical problem solver with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
* Methodical approach suitable to resolution of client requirements.
* Able to manage changing workload and priorities.
* Able to work both within a team and using own initiative.
* PC/Server Hardware – diagnose and upgrade, both hardware and firmware on PC'
* AD – configure new users, new OU's, configure sites and services, resolve issues
* DNS – running through the Active Directory based DNS structure to ensure domain entries exist for Domain Controllers, Services and devices. Troubleshooting name resolution issues on endpoints using standard tools
* IP networks, TCP/IP, DHCP etc, routers, switches, broadband, firewalls
* Understanding of Backup technologies, understanding of Cloud Repositories advantageous. Ability to troubleshoot failed backups and copy jobs
* Understanding and Basic troubleshoot issues under group policy
Hit the apply button to easily share your details with us and we promise to respond quickly