Job ID 236491
2nd Line IT Support Engineer – Stafford – £25,000 – £28,000 + Bonus
2nd Line, aspiring 3rd Line, Windows, Exchange Online, Office 365, Windows Server, Azure Ad, Hyper-V, MS Azure, Hyper-V, Migration, MS Teams
If you are a2nd Line Engineer aspiring to progress to 3nd Line we would love to talk to you. You will have the opportunity to join a Microsoft Gold Partner that provide the highest level of customer service through the provision of leading IT Services and Consultancy. With a structured training and certification plan, this role will focus on developing you from a 2nd Line SME into a 3rd Line Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer.
You will be able to develop your technical skills in a supportive environment whilst being offered full training on new technologies.
You will be a problem solver. This will be varied and challenging. You will use technology to enable business and solve issues.
Skills & Experience
* Basic Windows Server
* Azure AD
* Exposure to Azure management
* Office 365
* Windows 10/11 (IOS and Mac OSX advantageous)
* Active Directory / Azure AD. Adding/Deleting users assigning OU’s and access rights
* MS Teams – Remote logon/ Support etc
* Network connectivity, troubleshooting and support, WiFi, basic Routing, Switching
* Ability to deliver project related work
* Ability to google and ask for help from others – yes that’s a thing!
Apply now for immediate consideration