Job ID 337634
Our client is seeking a 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst for a well established MSP and to be based in their Taunton office 2 days a week and then 2 days out of a Regus Office with 1 day remote a week.
Desired Industry Knowledge & Expertise:
• 3 years’ experience in a similar role is a must
• Previous experience of working with an MSP is highly desirable
• Experience of working at multiple client sites a must
• Ideally Microsoft Certified Professional or certified within Microsoft Office 365 management and administration to an advanced level
You will have demonstrable experience of working with the following technologies:
• Administration experience in a small to medium size corporate IT environment, including operational and break/fix activities
• Good understanding and experience of Microsoft Office 365, including Azure Active Directory, Exchange
• Online, SharePoint Online, Endpoint Manager and related 365 admin centres. Ability to create and
• configure a 365 tenant from scratch including all related configuration policies and best practice security practices.
• Good experience with SharePoint site creation, management and permissions
• Knowledge of router, firewall and managed switch configurations, including an understanding of TCP-IP subnetting and routing
• Understanding of DKIM, DMARC & SPF
• Administering Windows and mobile devices via Microsoft Intune, including configuration, compliance, app policies and PowerShell scripting
• Proficient with managing a Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office estate, including a good
• understanding of Microsoft Teams and Outlook
• Familiar with ticketing systems, SLAs, following ITIL processes and knowledgebases
• Able to act as an escalation point for the service desk for general IT-related cases
• Able to deliver IT projects or changes as required for the business, including documentation,
• communication, and coordination with other teams
• Liaising with suppliers and third-party vendors and support as required for any business-impacting IT issues
• Client/Server environment experience with Windows Server 2019/2016/2012 is desirable
Essential Skills / Experience:
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills that can adapt to changing priorities
• Astute problems solving skills – with the ability to analyse data to reach conclusions
• Approachable & confident manner and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills including experience of dealing with diverse customer groups.
• Full UK Driving License and access to your own transport.
• Flexibility to at times work outside of non-standard working hours to “see the job through”
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful