Job ID 339879
This role is working with a prestigious accountancy firm who are well known and respected in the industry.
They have an IT team who support their offices UK and worldwide and also help with clients from time to time.
This role is hybrid and will require you to be in the Surrey office x3 days a week, London office x1 day a week and from home x1 day a week.
* Providing telephone support to staff and a small number of clients and overseas offices
* Ensuring the incoming helpdesk queries are handled promptly and to a very high standard
* Assigning tickets, where appropriate, to colleagues and monitoring progress
* Account management via active directory and a variety of applications
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a desire to exceed expectations
* Ability to learn new IT systems quickly
* A self-starter who can take responsibility
* Excellent technical knowledge of "client side" Microsoft Windows and Office
* Experience in 1st/ 2nd line technical phone support.
* Experience working in IT Helpdesk setting managing and resolving IT queries via ticketing system.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only short listed applicants will be contacted in relation to this vacancy. We do however value your details and will retain them on file to enable our consultants to contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.