Job ID 338691
2nd Line Support (Network) Engineer – Outside IR35
Experienced 2nd Line Support (Network) Engineer needed for a project working with a small and highly successful software solutions provider. In this role, you'll be playing an important part in ensuring technical support for a range of end users with regard to migration issues, hardware and software queries, networking issues, ticket escalation, and more.
This role will run for around 3 months initially and will be onsite initially in East London. After the first few weeks, the role will revert to a hybrid role. Client visits will be rare but on occasion, you may be needed to attend off-site visits, so driving is necessary. This role is outside IR35.
* Significant prior experience in Desktop Support roles (1st, 2nd, 3rd line)
* Solid knowledge of Windows server (Apply online only)
* Windows Desktop 10 & 11 knowledge
* Experience working with Firewalls and AV
* SQL Server knowledge
* Ideally some Sage installation experience
* Ideally knowledge of Epos
* Strong communication skills
Please apply now for more details