Job ID 339620
3rd Line / Cloud Support Engineer (Azure) – Inside IR35
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the company's cloud environment, monitoring its performance and ensuring its security. This includes troubleshooting issues, installing relevant software, configuring and deploying applications, creating and managing user accounts and setting up networks.
The Senior Cloud Support Engineer will also be responsible for ensuring that the Azure cloud environment is up to date, patched and secure. This includes providing support to internal and external customers, responding to alerts and resolving issues.
In order to be successful in this role, you must have a deep understanding of the Azure cloud platform and have experience in deploying, managing and troubleshooting cloud applications. You must also have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work independently.
– Maintain and monitor the Azure cloud environment
– Troubleshoot and resolve issues
– Configure and deploy applications
– Create and manage user accounts
– Set up networks
– Provide support to internal and external customers
– Respond to alerts
– Deep expertise in Azure cloud platform
– Experience deploying, managing and troubleshooting cloud applications
– Knowledge of networking protocols and technologies
– Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently
If you are interested in this role and have the necessary skills and experience, please apply for immediate consideration and interview. For further details about the role, please contact us.
Keywords: Senior Cloud Engineer, Cloud Support Engineer, Azure Cloud Engineer, Azure Support Engineer, Azure Cloud Support Engineer, Senior Cloud Support Engineer (Azure)
In Technology Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy