Job ID 208594
IT & Telecommunications
Our mission is to power a connected society by providing high-quality solutions that enable communications between cities, communities, people, and businesses. We’re the engine behind many global brands and have been a trusted hidden partner for tens of thousands of businesses from start-ups to scale-ups.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be an integral part of the enthusiastic and driven Account Management team responsible for building, developing, and nurturing long-lasting trusted relationships with our customers.
Although traditionally an office-based role, due to the current climate, we are now working remotely with regular online virtual meetings and occasional days in the office when needed.
* Lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers.
* Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
* Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
* Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
* Identifying opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell complementary products.
* Evaluating and negotiating commercial opportunities with existing customers.
* Forecasting and tracking key account metrics.
* Meeting monthly cross-sell and up-sell targets.
* Have excellent customer service skills and a track record to prove it.
* Experience in account management, but this is not essential if you can demonstrate great customer service experience.
* Experience in the tech/telecoms industry (preferred).
* Can build rapport and maintain strong relationships.
* Are highly organised.
* Possess a full UK driving license.
* Competitive salary.
* Healthcare cash plan.
* Employee Assistance Programme.
* Pension scheme.
* Historical and inspiring head office in Central Leeds.
* Annual travel pass if needed