Job ID 332232
Account Manager, Pensions – SSAS or SSIP, Bury, Greater Manchester to £40K
An established Pensions Administrations firm in Bury are requiring an Account Manager with Pension experience in SSAS or SSIP. The Account Manager role involves the handling of a portfolio of self-administered pension schemes on a cradle to grave basis. These are the most flexible type of pension scheme available in the UK and are designed for business owners. As well as managing the client relationship, you will be processing your portfolio’s transactions such as buying, selling and letting commercial property, corporate loans and business finance, private equity and a broad range of other investment types from stockbroking accounts to gold bullion.
Existing Pension scheme experience is ideally required for this role and we would prefer for you to have managed SSAS or SIPP pension schemes in the past or to be highly experienced in managing clients in a financial services role.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Customer focus and service skills
* The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
* Good administrative and computer skills
* The ability to analyse figures and carry out calculations
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* An organised approach
* Be capable of working independently and as part of a team