Job ID 191063
Venesky-Brown’s client, a public sector organisation in Dundee, is currently looking to recruit a ADF Developer for an initial 5 month contract with option to extend on a rate of £450-£480/day (inside of IR35). Due to the current circumstances this role will be mainly working from home with occasional office visits.
– Working with the Systems Development team using Azure Data Factory in line with our design to create a data warehouse in the Azure public cloud and associated ETL (Extract, transform & load) to link both internal and external databases.
– Actively participate in the design and development of processes and technologies that support secure and efficient data ETL.
– Developing, test and deploy processes & pipelines to ingest, validate and transform datasets.
– Ensure data is cleansed, mapped, transformed and analysed for storage, and to meet requirements for business and technical use cases.
– Load transformed data into storage and reporting structures in destinations including data warehouse, high speed indexes, real-time reporting systems and analytics applications.
– Working closely with Analytics to ensure data models support end-user Dashboards and Reports.
– At least 2 years’ experience of working on a number of Azure Data Factory projects.
– An understanding of data warehouse design principles including fact and dimension tables.
– Experience of developing ETL, Datawarehouse and Analytical Data Models.
– Experience developing, test and deploy processes & ADF pipelines and SQL stored procedures to ingest, validate and transform datasets.
– Subject matter expertise in Azure Data Factory Analysis Services, Azure SQL (Microsoft Sequel Server) Datawarehouse.
– An understanding of cyber security principles.
– Ability to work openly and transparently, sharing knowledge and mentoring other team members.
– DP203 Certified Azure Data Engineer Associate
– AZ304 Azure Architecture Design
– Experience with Power BI
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch