Job ID 332398
Job Role: Administrator
Pay Rate: £9.90/hr, increasing to £10.90 on the 1st April
Hours: Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm (half an hour lunch) 37.5hrs/week
Location: Onsite – Lingfield Point, Darlington, County Durham, DL1 1RW.
Start Date: 06/3/2023.
We're currently looking for a Document Imaging Operator to work at our on-site location in Lingfield point.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
– Logging large volume document intakes through handheld scanners and spreadsheets
– Reviewing medical files cover to cover and preparing the documents to be scanned through a production scanner to produce digital images.
– Reviewing the digital images on screen and carrying out regular quality control inspections and investigating queries
– Batching documents ready for scanning (Inserting client specific headers, removing staples, inserting toggles for colour production)
– Preparing bar codes for document batches to ensure tracking is logged correctly.
– Guillotining large volume documents in preparation for batching
– Operating large volume speed scanners
– Keying and/or Indexing Documentation following Scanning
– Administration experience required
– Excellent attention to detail & experience of coping in fast paced environments
– Manual handling experience as there will be some lifting of boxes and moving of cages.
– Attention to detail and focused.
– Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
Applications require an up-to-date CV, and a quick friendly interview. Formal offers are reliant on candidates completing a security check involving basic DBS, Financial Probity, and Fraud Check