Job ID 330217
We’re looking for an Application Developer to join our IT team in Leighton Buzzard or Milton Keynes. You will help development, support and enhance the business systems using .NET technologies and SQL Server.
The IT Solutions & Development team develops and maintains business applications, websites and reporting for all business units and subsidiaries across Connells Group.
IT Solutions & Development comprises of the following key areas:
* Application Development
* Online Development
* Data Development
* Business Solutions
* Keep up to date regarding best practices in software development and deployment
* Implement best practice coding in relation to Development coding standards
* Work alongside other Application Developers on projects or work along where necessary
* Create secure and high performing n-tier applications utilising best practices in the development of database applications using SQL
* Contribute to improve the overall development processes and methodologies followed by the Development team
Experience & Skills:
* Strong C# skills
* Excellent skills in SQL Server
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Team working mentality
* Willingness to learn, adopt and advance team best-practices, procedures and qualitative standards
* Web applications experience using C# and ASP.NET Webforms/MVC
* An understanding and/or experience of WPF, WCF and Winforms
* Microsoft certified status
Connells Group is one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK and as of March 2021 also encompasses Countrywide. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 1,200 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of consumer and corporate services including new homes, mortgage services, conveyancing, EPC provision, surveying, corporate lettings, asset management, land & planning, LPA receivers and auctions.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.