Job ID 271011
My clients are a very well-established manufacturing company based in Tameside. We are now looking for them a Supply Chain Applicatiions/Development Engineer
Salary DOE upto £60k
Monday to Friday
28 days holiday inc. stat rising to 33 including stat after completion of 1 holiday year
3 month probationary period following
Auto enrolled into Pension …Co pays 4% & employee 3% of total earnings
Life Assurance x 1
Subsidised canteen offering freshly cooked meals and sandwiches every day.
Free car parking.
Access to our Employee Assistance Programme, offering counselling support, legal guidance, and medical advice from qualified nurses, for you and your immediate family.
Discounted Gym Memberships.
Discounted goods, upon successful completion of your Probationary Period.
Free Flu Jab voucher every Autumn.
Christmas Savings Scheme.
* Take a processed-based approach to enhance the business through; enterprise transformation, simplification, operations excellence, and delivering inspiring solutions for sustained profitable business growth.
* Serve as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert for all business applications and databases.
* Take ownership of multiple Projects and Requests through to timely resolution, and stakeholder satisfaction.
* Consult with stakeholders, collaborating across teams to find and implement solutions to quantifiable success metrics.
* Define and maintain data standards including adherence to GDPR, and IT Disaster Recovery aspects.
* Adhere to all procedures, policies, and methodologies as directed by IT leadership e.g. utilise the IT Service Desk to manage daily workloads and communicate progress, etc.
* Maintain an awareness of IT industry trends/developments, advising IT leadership of the best solutions available.
* Excellent Microsoft applications end-to-end development and maintenance experience e.g. AX, D365, Azure, etc.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a habit for recognising opportunities for continual improvement.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft reporting and data analytics tools e.g. Power BI, Excel, etc.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365 security configurations and User Administration.
* Strong understanding of leading databases and design best practice.
* Good knowledge of creating Apps from data sources e.g. SQL, etc. and across multiple platforms.
* Good requirements gathering skills, delivering both current and future-state solution design documentation.
* A team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to mentor and train others.
* Professional level certification relevant to the role can be an advantage.
Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
* Your workplace and working area must be kept clean and tidy. You must adhere to the Company’s Health and Safety standards as defined in the Health and Safety Policy.
* Carry out any other duties when required. This may involve working in other departments.
Prior Work Experience:
* 5+ years ERP knowledge, maintaining and enhancing an ERP across a range of departments and geographies.
* Have D365 implementation/migration experience of 2+ years ideally
* 5 years in large enterprises (£50M or greater), manufacturing environments an advantage.
* 1-2 years working to ITSM principles, utilising industry leading applications.
* 1-2 years Microsoft Azure an advantage.
Please note that United In Recruitment can’t always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received every day. Should you not receive a response within 2 working days please accept this as not been successful, and we wish you all the best in your job search. Your details will not be held, and we apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest