Job ID 282840
At the heart of this companies DNA is the will to go the extra mile, to be innovate and build brilliance. They listen to what their customers ask of them, and they strive to improve both the service and the breadth of the solutions they supply. They also have an office in the US, which is partnered up with the US Government specialising in complex and high calibre software.
Being established for over 20 years, they are thriving to become the best within their industry and are blossoming at a great pace with superb culture. This company are looking for a someone who has a passion for IT with a few years’ experience, someone who can add value to the team and visa versa! If you’re looking for the next step in your career and are looking for personal progression and stability, this could be the role for you.
The ideal candidate should have most of the following, however if your less experience but have SQL knowledge please apply:
* 2-3 years’ experience (IT support / App Support / 1st/2nd Line etc..)
* SQL knowledge (Inputting Queries)
* Active Directory
* Office 365
* Good communication skills & telephone manner
This salary depends on experience; however, they are a company that consistently reviews salary due to progression and performance:
* £25,000 – £35,000
Here are a few benefits as I can’t list them all:
* Great company culture
* Chance to visit the US office at some point (Optional)
* Support with non-work commitments
* Flexible Hybrid approach after the first month (their rota is 2 days a week on-site, however the 1st month they would like the candidate to get used to their systems)
* Competitive pension scheme
* Generous holidays
Their office is based in Northampton, which is easily commutable from Towcester, Luton, Bedford, Rugby, Bicester, Banbury, Oxford and surrounding areas.
If you’re looking to expand your knowledge and join a friendly team, please contact Jack on (phone number removed) or send your CV to Jack. Heston @ 10xtech . net
Alternatively, respond to this advert.
*This position does not offer sponsorship and candidates must be based in the UK