Job ID 252140
Job Title: Application Support Analyst
Job type: Full Time, Permanent.
Since 1990, TNS has been a preferred supplier of networking and integrated data services to many leading organizations in the global payments and financial communities, as well as a provider of extensive telecommunications network solutions to service providers.
TNS manages some of the largest real-time data communication networks in the world, enabling industry participants to simply, securely and reliably interact and transact with other businesses, to access the data and applications they need, over managed and secure communications platforms. TNS' existing footprint supports millions of connections and provides access to critical databases. TNS' network securely blends private and public networking to enable customers to utilize a single connection for "one-to-many" and "many-to-many" connections over a global platform.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join TNS as an Application Support Analyst. We are looking to recruit an Application Support Analyst to join a small, dedicated team of individuals who are responsible for providing technical support, technical solutions and engineering solutions across all production Payment Processing Applications. This is a great opportunity for somebody with great technical knowledge or detailed payments support who wants to learn, be challenged and be involved in our expanding Payments Processing business.
* Experience working within a Linux and or Windows OS environment – Ability to script and trouble shoot.
* Experience with MSSQL (writing queries, setup and management of maintenance task, trouble shooting, administering of database etc)
* Previous experience in a testing and/or application support environment
* Strong problem-solving skills and technical prowess.
* A willingness to learn
* Customer focused with proven customer service skills
* Attention to detail
* Previous experience within a Payments environment
* Knowledge of ITIL framework desired but not essential
* Manage and resolve incident tickets assigned to the 2nd line support team
* Provide Support for major Incidents providing root cause analysis
* Plan and support of Release and Change Management activities within the production environments
* Support the Problem Management process
* Responsible for application housekeeping and maintenance tasks which include MS and MySQL
* Become an expert on supported systems, applications, and services
* Production and update of service documentation
* Support PCI compliance
* Provide Support for Disaster Recovery activities
* Partake in 24/7 on-call rota
* Provide training, knowledge transfer and ongoing support to 1st line support staff
* Competitive salary (Varies depending on experience)
* 25 days Holiday + Bank holidays
* Friendly and supportive team culture
* Optional Private Health insurance
* Cycle to work
* Long Service Awards
* Free Parking
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Implementation Officer, Developer, IT Integration Officer, 2nd Line Support Engineer, IT Migration Project Coordinator, ICT Project Officer, ICT Project Coordinator, Application Implementation Coordinator, SQL Application Support, IT Change Coordinator, Managed Services Consultant, Application Management, Application Systems Analyst, Systems Administrator, 1st Line Support, Change Management Engineer, Application Support Specialist will also be considered for this role