Job ID 198765
Application Support Analyst – Any Site & Hybrid working
£27k to £37k Dep on Exp. + Hybrid work, ½ day Friday, flexi-time, flexi-leave, retail discounts
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join our team of IT Specialists. This is a new role designed to support our exciting future growth plans!
As Application Support Analyst, you'll play a key role in ensuring the quality and integrity of key business systems. You'll investigate technical queries, resolve issues, and provide admin and technical support for ERP and CRM related platforms, covering a wide range of varied applications across all business functions.
Beyond the day to day, you'll work with a range of stakeholders to understand their ongoing requirements, identify system improvements, and help to drive positive change. We're an evolving business so you'll have the chance to make your mark on how our business systems develop into the future, making this a great step in your career.
What you'll be doing:
Reporting into the Head of IT & Business Systems, you'll join a small but growing team of IT experts supporting an exciting period of change and evolution for SEA. Key aspects of the role include:
– Providing 1st-2nd line, and Admin support to Business Systems including ERP and CRM related systems
– Working with key stakeholders to understand, specify, and deliver system improvements and functionality changes
– Investigating and resolving all types of application support issues/requests, escalating issues to external supplier for further in-depth analysis when required
– Liaising with Business Systems suppliers to plan and manage updates/upgrades
What are we looking for?
– Proven experienced of providing Application Support on ERP/CRM systems
– Good working knowledge of MS/SQL
– Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, able to investigate issues independently
– Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening, questioning, and supporting customers and stakeholders
Who we are:We provide cutting edge engineering and software design solutions to Government agencies, industry and academia. At our core, we encourage innovation, flexibility and out-of-the-box thinking to solve complex customer challenges.
Our people are at the heart of our business and their experience, knowledge and dedication enables us to drive our strategy forward and adapt efficiently to industry changes. Every member of our team has an important role to play, and our business is structured to offer generous rewards alongside excellent career and training opportunities for all. We are located across the South West with offices in Beckington, Bristol and Barnstaple, and provide flexible working opportunities to ensure our people achieve a successful work-life balance. In all business areas, we are fully committed to equal opportunities for all.
Our benefits package:
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Every member of our team is important to us, and we structure our business to offer generous rewards and excellent career and training opportunities. Check out our benefits listed below:
Work life balance:
– 37.5 hour week
– Early finish on Fridays
– Hybrid working – mix of onsite WFH
– Flexi leave accrual – up to 16 days a year!
– 25 days annual leave, with the ability to buy and sell
Family & well being:
– Group Pension Plan – up to 7% employer contribution
– Private medical health insurance & Employee Assistance Program
– Life assurance policy 4 x salary
– Regular sports and social activities and employee discounts
– Bonus for writing publications & recruitment rewards
– Linked-in Learning and excellent development opportunities
– SEA rewards In-store and online discounts, travel savings etc.
Facilities & resources:
– Cycle to work scheme and onsite showers
– Fantastic onsite facilities including Bistro at our Barnstaple site & free beverages at all sites
– Great working environment with free, onsite car parking
– Free Electric vehicle charging points at all sites
For an informal chat please call Dave our Recruitment Business Partner on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
We are always looking for better ways to improve our approach to inclusivity, and want to know how we can support you with any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any additional support or reasonable adjustments in making an application or attending an interview. Applications and enquiries are treated with the strictest of confidence and we are dedicated to holding your data securely and responsibly