Job ID 198716
Are you looking for an Application Support Engineer job?
If so, I have a fast-paced and innovative transport technology company with in-house Software Development and Application Support Teams, who are looking for two successful candidates to be part of a growing Application Support Team for an office-based role in Leicestershire.
The successful Application Support Engineer will be a customer-focused individual with a technical background who has a genuine desire to improve things every day. You will work with the existing Application Support Team to triage, fault-find and rectify customer issues.
Ideal requirements for the Application Support Engineer job based in Leicestershire:
– Flexible and able to work on a rota (Apply online only) and (Apply online only))
– Able to Interact with customers via phone and email
– Being responsible for Call/Ticket logging
– Experience with MS Windows Server (All variations)
– Experience in using MS SQL Server, scripting, fault finding & data analysis
– Knowledge of web services and website backend
– Knowledge of the IOT eco-system
– Maintain a customer-focused service through the lifecycle of each ticket by managing customer expectations by keeping customers informed of progress
– Able to determine priorities and urgency
The Ideal Application Support Engineer will be someone on the upward curve of their career who has a keen interest in technology and is wanting to grow and develop themselves within a highly innovative technology industry.
APPLY NOW! For this Application Support Engineer job based in Leicestershire to: (url removed) or call Brett Longden on (phone number removed). Otherwise we always welcome the opportunity to discuss other engineering jobs