Job ID 207270
Robert Walters is working in partnership with a national business. They have a long-standing history of providing a range of services to a national customer base. They have undergone a series of acquisitions and mergers, which has enabled them to be one of the largest businesses in their field.
Due to exponential growth over the past 12 months, they are keen to appoint an Application Support Engineer on a permanent basis, offering a salary between £40,000 to £45,000 per annum plus benefits, on a hybrid basis, based out of their Worcester offices.
As an experienced Application Support Engineer, you would be part of the Technology team, delivering support and technical expertise on a range of projects.
Application Support Engineer – Duties:
* Working with automation, adoption of best practice and new technologies.
* Liaising with vendors and key business partners in the continuous improvement of applications.
* Ensuring effective scaleability and performance for new technologies.
* Maintaining, upgrading and monitoring enterprise scale applications.
* Helping with third line support.
Application Support Engineer – Experiences:
* Experience in the management of Enterprise scale Business Applications.
* Windows Server
* Microsoft SQL Server.
* Experience working with large business applications and data management systems.
* Strong planning, organisational and communication skills
This is a permanent opportunity for a Application Support Engineer to join a true market leading business on a permanent basis, offering a salary from £40,000 to £45,000 per annum plus benefits, on a hybrid basis, based out of their Worcester offices