Job ID 306748
Asset Planning Analyst – Sustainability
£30,436.50 per annum
Full Time, Permanent
We have an opportunity for an Asset Planning Analyst – Sustainability to join us to continuously improve the quality of the energy efficiency data that we hold about our homes.
Within this role, you will play a key role in ensuring that Broadacres can demonstrate compliance with energy efficiency targets, including minimum SAP 69 and full decarbonisation of our stock.
You will assist in the submission of funding applications by providing crucial stock data analysis and identifying properties suitable for various energy efficiency measures.
As our Asset Data Analyst, you will enable the coordination of programmes of work in order to achieve good value for money and an excellent customer experience.
We are looking for:
· Experience in a data processing / analysis role.
· Excellent IT skills, in particular advanced Microsoft Excel skills and databases.
· The ability to undertake data analysis using techniques such as VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables.
· Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
· Ability to manage a busy workload and set priorities.
Experience of working for a social housing organisation in a similar Asset Planning role would be desirable although this is not essential.
What we can offer in return:
· £Competitive Salary
· Extra day of annual leave for birthdays totalling 32 pro rata (inc. bank holidays). Annual leave also increases for every year of service up to 5 years totalling 37 days (inc bank hols)
· Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
· Salary sacrifice schemes including dental insurance, cycle to work and eco-friendly cars
· A range of other benefits
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised closing date if sufficient suitable applications are received. We will be interviewing as applications come in so apply early to avoid disappointment!
At Broadacres we are an equal opportunities and disability confident employer who welcomes applicants from all sectors of the community, and we encourage applications from people who are underrepresented in areas of the organisation