Job ID 217209
Robert Walters is working with a global banking firm; they are well known within the sector and are true market leaders. Due to exponential growth in the past few months, they are keen to appoint an Audit Analytics Manager to join on a permanent basis, offering a salary between £55,000 to £65,000 per annum, plus bonus and benefits, based out of their Birmingham office on a hybrid model.
As an Audit Analytics manager you would be managing business processes to manage and achieve regional business targets. You will be supporting the Internal Audit team to design, build, and deliver innovative auditing solutions.
Audit Analytics Manager – Duties
* Innovating tests of control using digitized artefacts.
* Providing continuous tests using advanced analytics.
* Implementing new tools that will enable Audit Analytics to meet the technology needs of the business.
* Developing knowledge of data sources, structures & meta-data.
* Implementing an approach to ensure timely delivery delivery of audit technology solutions.
Audit Analytics Manager – Experiences
* External or internal audit experience.
* Vast experience within Data Analytics, Business Intelligence & Programming.
* Experience in Python is a must.
* Experience in SQL or Qliksense is desirable.
* Strong project management skills.
For more information, please apply with an updated CV and contact Dhaya Uppal on (phone number removed) / (url removed)