Job ID 327555
Automotive Systems Support Specialist
Location: Porsche Cars GB, Reading and UK Field Based – hybrid working available.
Salary: Up to £37.5K DOE + Car Allowance
Contract: Full time, Permanent
DEKRA Automotive has a unique opportunity for an innovative thinker and pro-active worker to join our global business employing over 44,000 employees in more than 50 countries on all five continents!
The successful candidate will work as a key part of the Business Development team at Porsche Cars Great Britain supporting with the Systems Integration and Coaching of employees.
You will be a key contact for our network proving rollout support, maintenance, and coaching.
You will also deliver ad-hoc support by managing issues and escalations with supplier and customers including DMS providers, Porsche AG and the Dealer Network.
As an Automotive Systems Support Specialist, you will:
* Be a key contact for our network proving rollout support, maintenance, and coaching.
* Support and enhance the interfaces we have developed.
* Assume responsibility for the bespoke Porsche systems.
* Act as the liaison between internal and external stakeholders for dealer systems related topics.
* Be the contact point for the Porsche Partner Network (PPN) system topics, working alongside Network Development, Group IT and the Porsche systems owners.
* Creation and maintenance of user guides and technical setup for system and process documentation for the key Porsche retail systems.
* Act as the voice of the network to escalate challenges & issues raised by the dealer network, associated to retails systems, to the wide Porsche organisation.
* Produce and keep updated details of user documentation of the full suite of DMSi interfaces.
* Assist with testing of new interfaces, developments and fixes using dedicated systems.
* Assist with detailing issues and suggested interface changes and inform the wider business, as necessary.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
* Experience of monitoring and improving existing processes and systems
* Ability to establish networks and collaborate across departments.
* Experience in the automotive industry preferred but not essential.
* A strong attention to detail with the ability to plan and organise.
* Ability to understand the demands of a fast-paced retail environment.
* A natural decision maker and problem solver
* Highly focused on development of yourself, other and the company
* Full clean driver’s licence
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to work with a premium brand, and possess the skills and experience we are looking for, we want to hear from you, click on “APPLY” today!
No agencies please