Job ID 207826
AWS DevOps Engineer with AWS cloud infrastructure experience required for this new position in a rapid growth innovative software company.
Their software is used by tens of thousands of users all over the world and this is a great opportunity to expand your AWS skill set and responsibilities in a SaaS environment.
The job will involve working with a bright and forward-thinking dev team to establish and build on existing DevOps practices within the company and recommend architectural enhancements. This will involve monitoring platform activity, involvement in cloud security, performing releases and working with third-party providers. You will also help design disaster recovery and backup management.
The job is remote, however you must be UK based so can attend company functions from time to time (offices in London & Scotland)
Great company to work for, they love technical challenges and empowering their staff to further themselves.
The experience required for this role includes:
* Experience of creating, managing, and monitoring AWS cloud infrastructure.
* Experience of CI/CD
* DevOps best practices
* Experience of development tools including GIT and Microsoft technologies
* Experiencing of managing Relational and NoSQL databases.
* Experience of serverless architecture.
* Good experience of working with AWS in a serverless context
* Knowledge of Data Security is an advantage
* 25 days holiday (in addition to public holidays), which increases with length of service
* Remote/Hybrid working.
* Company pension
* Company events
If you are looking for your next step in DevOps and a role where you can make a difference, please send me your CV