Job ID 331837
My client is looking for a very experienced Azure Platform Specialist with proven operational experience and exposure, to review our current Azure environment (a mixture of hosting internet facing applications and internal architecture) and recommend and implement good practice where applicable.
– proven Azure experience in:
– managing solutions/internet facing applications
– sizing resources effectively and economically
– managing internal architecture and associated configurations
– previous experience of instilling business continuity practices as part of a wider business continuity plan
– solid experience of applying security configurations and overall security good practice, especially to achieve ISO 27K accreditation
– experience of implementing data recovery procedures within Azure
– knowledge of Microsoft licensing and schemes would be beneficial
Please click to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC(phone number removed) England and Wales