Job ID 336905
AZURE PROJECT MANAGER -REMOTE- CONTRACT
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Public and Defence Sector requires a an Azure Cloud Project Manager.
Azure Cloud Migration
Application Discovery and requirements gathering.
App Score knowledge desirable (not mandated).
Demonstrable Project Management Delivery3 Months rolling contract
Effective management of the project baseline
* Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service
* Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue traceability matrix is complete
* Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along client's working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure
* Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation
* Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments
* Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties
* Ensures that formal review procedures are used. Manages the risks associated with the deliverables of the project in line with project management community standards.
* Ensures that the impact on the business unit's profit & loss due to project activities within the scope of the project is clearly visible and that all contingency usage is signed-off by the appropriate governance authority e.g. Project Board.
* Accountable for managing and tracking the project costs and supporting Business Units in meeting payment milestones
* Builds and manages the relationship with key stakeholders (customer, subcontractors and the client). Typically senior level manager and Project Board
* Ensuring that the milestone achievements are signed by the customer and relevant invoices are raisedPlease apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note or contact me on (phone number removed) or
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy