Job ID 208810
Cheltenham/ Hybrid (1 or 2 days in the office per week)
We have an exciting opportunity for a proven BI Developer to support my clients' goal to help grow the protection industry using data and analytics. I'm looking for someone with a strong technical background within the Microsoft BI stack: (SQL, SSRS and Power BI/DAX)
Experience building ETL processes using SSIS, or other technologies would be advantageous but not an essential.
* You will develop new data products to varied clients across the industry. This will include dashboards, paginated reports, data extracts, predictive services and more.
* You will have a strong understanding of data regulations to ensure new products are compliant.
* You will build reports and dashboards to support the delivery of insight back to the internal business.
* You will develop processes that are scalable, automating wherever possible, and providing clear and repeatable documentation.
* You will work with the wider business to apply best practice for change management, leveraging tools and processes to ensure high quality deployments are made.
* Experience of using SQL to perform advanced data analysis is essential
* Experience of building data models and dashboards in PowerBI/DAX is essential
* Experience in SSRS is a strong advantage
* Experience in ETL/SSIS is an advantage
* Numerate degree-level qualification is an advantage
* Experience of R/Python/Powershell is an advantage