Job ID 329383
Reporting to the Business Information Manager we are looking to appoint a full time Business Information Developer. In order to demonstrate your suitability for this role you must have proven experience within a BI developer role, the ability to liaise with business stakeholders and systems developers whilst using your own developed project management skills.
The desired candidate must have a real desire to learn about the business and it’s data needs. Communication and collaboration is key to work success within this small but growing team. The ability to work under pressure and deliver to agreed project deadlines is critical.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
• Development and delivery of key digital projects throughout the business using some or all of the essential skills listed below
• Work with end users to understand processes and data requirements.
• Develop, support and manage existing MS SQL data warehouse
• Develop, support new and existing data models from data warehouse to allow self-service reporting
• Support business information team in the development of PowerBI Dashboarding
• Assist with general enquiries with the Quantum Control ERP system
• Any other duties as directed by the Business Information Manager as appropriate to level of experience
• Excellent commercial understanding of data warehousing using proven methodologies
• Strong understanding of ETL and automation using Integration services
• Developing complex queries with multiple table joins, grouping and aggregations
• Excellent understanding of SQL
• High level of competence across the Microsoft BI Stack. SSIS
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills
ARC is an equal opportunities employer and service provider, committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. If you have any special requirements or disabilities that would require us or our clients to make helpful adjustments for you, please feel comfortable letting us know