Job ID 334806
12 months contract
Day Rate £550 Inside IR35
My client is on the world's leading financial institutions united in their purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. They are dedicated to helping teammates be their best at work and at home. It starts with having a diverse, inclusive workplace where employees are valued for their individual strengths and perspectives. They firmly believe all employees should be treated with respect, live free of discrimination and be able to bring their whole selves to work. This is core to who they are as a company and how they drive responsible growth.
The team is looking for a Business Analyst who has prior expertise working closely with developers, compliance, and business to enhance and assist current Global Corporate and Investment Bank (GCIB) applications, specifically iManage and OneDrive, an outside vendor product. This role will require the successful candidate to take on numerous diverse responsibilities and will necessitate close partnership with senior business, technology managers and assist partners. Ideally, the candidate will have worked very closely with development teams and business users and be able to solve problems which business users have with the iManage and OneDrive application.
You will be responsible for L3 Production Support functions, working with the L2 team and ensure that all incidents related to the iManage SecureDocs applications are resolved in a timely manner.
This role is based at their Chester offices with a hybrid working pattern of 3 days in the office 2 days working from home. Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm however as this role will involve working closely with the offices in the US there will be occasions where you may need to adjust working hours to account for late meetings.
Day to day tasks include:
· Ability to solve production down situations under tight SLA deadlines.
· Root cause and problem resolution follow-up.
· Debug and fix production issues by analyzing the application logs, complex SQL queries & stored procedures.
· Leading meetings and triage calls.
· Identifying incident root cause and corrective actions.
· Implementing automation and performance improvement
· Express new ideas, concerns and opinions directly to wider team in team meetings face-to-face and via remote-working tools.
· Identifies potential solutions to meet requirements of end-users.
Skills and expertise:
· Extensive expertise in the use of iManage or One Drive
· Hands on production support on banking applications.
· Excellent spoken and written English complete with clear oral communication skills.
· Expertise in Change management and Incident management tools.
· Good at handling clients and can demonstrate empathy to client situations and challenges.
· Good project management skills and can demonstrate flexibility.
· Expertise with Agile methodologies.
· Strong business acumen and presentation skills.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy, we put expertise, energy, and enthusiasm into improving everyone's chance of being part of the workplace. We respect and appreciate people of all ethnicities, generations, religious beliefs, sexual orientations, gender identifies, and more. We do this by showcasing their talents, skills, and unique experience in an inclusive environment that helps them thrive