Job ID 330067
Business Analyst Utility/Energy Data Root Cause Business Processes
My fantastic client is currently looking for a solid Business Analyst to come on board on a permanent basis. The role is a fully remote based role.
The Analyst will help identify failure points across different industry processes and carry out root cause analysis and where possible propose and implement changes designed to prevent reoccurrence. The role will be expected to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of business processes.
The client is looking for someone who has experience of working within the Utility/Energy industry.
* Technical Exception Management
* Business Exception Management
* Ad-Hoc Customer Requests
* Provide Reporting to Customers
* Agent Management – Data flow issues, Ad-Hoc
* End to End Root Cause Analysis
* Identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes
* Collaborate with support and development teams to deliver solutions to customers
* Maintaining and updating Service Operating Procedures
Essential Skills and Experience
* Strong analytical and problem-solving experience
* Continuous improvement aptitude
* Excellent customer service and engagement skills
* Data analytical experience
* Experience of working within the Utility/Energy industry
This is a permanent role and is fully remote based offering a salary of 32-35k per annum.
If you are a solid Business Analyst with experience of working within the utility/energy industry and strong experience of identifying failure points across different industry processes and carry out root cause analysis then please forward your CV over to me asap as interviews are being arranged immediately