Job ID 311764
Business Analyst, ERP, Hemel Hempstead to £45,000 – Hybrid working
This is a very exciting time to join this hardware and electronic technology firm as they grow and improve their infrastructure, systems and processes. They recently implemented Oracle NetSuite ERP and we are looking to hire a Business Analyst to assist in undertaking the stabilizations with other members of the IT team and also the support of future development work of the company’s line of business applications, especially for B2B system integrations and related performance monitoring. The role requires a experience of ERP Systems and business requirement analysis functions.
The role reports to the IT Application Tech Lead supporting the IT Manager and will support the implementation and ongoing development business applications. You will assist in the ownership of the company’s core business application (NetSuite), which will be integrated with other specialist applications such as Shipping, Inbound Receiving, Web-shop, and Product Master Portal, Serial Number Tracking, Marketing, and other B2B platforms.
• Working closely with stakeholders & suppliers to identify and document solutions for any gaps in the ERP / EDI platforms, this will include identifying and managing change requirements and liaising with stakeholders to assess and agree on impacts
• Support the Project Manager and key users with process mapping change management (AS-IS/TO-BE)
• End-to-end project lifecycle Business Scenario management
• Managing, documenting, and maintaining the business requirements documentation throughout the project
• Owner/Author to Be Business Process Model and produce business process mapping, identifying, and agreeing best practices
• Supporting testing by producing business scenarios and user stores, as well as test execution. Producing Business Scenarios, UAT and User Stories
• Maintaining the requirements backlog in PM Tools and driving the backlog grooming sessions to align with the implementation plan
• Responsible for daily EDI transactions end to end monitoring and regular B2B system performance review
Key Skills & Experience:
• Excellent Communication and Teamwork Skills
• Experience as A Business Analyst or EDI Systems Analyst
• Demonstrable Track Record of Successfully Delivering Project Implementations in Complex ERP Environments.
• Good understanding of CE distribution industry business processes (Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Supply Chain, Inventory and 3PL operation, etc.)
• Experience in carrying out Gap Analysis and Documenting Solutions
• Change Requirements Management experience.
• Familiar with Debugging process through Script Execution Log, SuiteTalk Interface Mapping, and SuiteFlow and related API Governance Configurations.
• BA experience with B2B integration solutions (3PL, Customer, Supplier and Product Management).
• EDI middleware monitoring and analysis experience such as Celigo / Boomi / AWS hosted bespoke software.
• Complex reporting and workflow management experience.
Business Analyst, Azure, ERP, Hemel Hempstead to £45,000