Job ID 307464
Business Analyst – Remote role with occassional travel
£40k – £55k + Bonus and Benefits (DOE)
One of IT Bods leading clients are looking for several Business Analysts to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing IT Consultancy firms in the UK. The successful candidates will be a key role in the business change initiatives that are being executed with our clients. The Business Analyst role will work closely with business and project teams to identify and capture business change needs, analysing and assessing the impact of the change and documenting requirements.
They will support development of the required solutions to meet these requirements by representing the business needs throughout the delivery lifecycle ensuring the focus is on quality outcomes.
* Work with key stakeholders to identify and prioritise business needs
* Undertake detailed analysis of processes and procedures to capture the As-Is environment and define the To-Be environment
* Ensure that detailed business requirements are documented and understood by those developing solutions and implementing the process/procedures or solution.
* Support the communication and delivery to the business and stakeholders through the implementation process and quality assurance.
* Develop test plans and other quality measures to ensure successful transition of changes to normal operations
* Build excellent relationships with a diverse number of people, working across multiple operation teams.
* Setup data analytics and business intelligence reporting from various data sources
* Compiling and processing, supplying information and data to both internal and external contacts.
* 5+ years' experience of gathering complex requirements, both functional and non-functional
* Higher Education experience would be extremely beneficial
* ISEB or BCA Certified
* Experience of producing written documentation such as Business Requirements and Specifications
* Experience in leading the business analyst activity and playing a significant role in organisational change projects
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and present to a range of audiences who have a technical and non-technical understanding
* Self-motivated, and innovative with a real passion to make positive changes.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Office 365 software suite, including Visio
* Able to evaluate and optimize a wide range of business processes
* Exceptional presentation skills to articulate problems, solutions and value which addresses clients' needs
* Good understanding of IT and IT systems and how these can help achieve business outcomes
* Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
* Ability to establish & maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
* Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture"
* Degree level education or equivalent
* Experience of designing & facilitating workshops for client
If you are interested in hearing more about the fully remote Business Analyst role and you believe you have these skills, please click on the link below to apply