Job ID 252838
GIMO is a silver award winner for 2021 Employee Centric Company at UK Employee Experience Awards (UKEXA) in London. Company was established in 2006, based in the Waterloo/Southwark area with circa 200 employees working for us in London, and an additional 450 employees working globally as part of the group. Focussing on mobile and online Poker, Casino, and Sports Betting products in major European and Asian markets.
Gimo works in close partnership with leading global gaming brands such as NetBet, 777, and betFIRST
We have a very multicultural team here at GIMO with employees specialising in all aspects of Marketing, Affiliation Marketing, Development, Web Design, Content, Analysis, Software Development and Customer Service.
The main task that needs a BA is to take our new casino CasinoExpress project from its current MVP status through phase 2 to turn it into a viable replacement for one of our existing RMS platforms, and also to work on the larger requirements for the existing RMS platforms.
* To analyse and define solutions for new or existing complex business areas as well as upgrades to existing systems within the Backoffice or related teams.
* To ensure changes to business processes and systems are discussed with, understood and owned by the relevant business team(s).
* Leading discussions with business teams to agree objectives, scope, constraints, business benefits and business acceptance criteria.
* Ensuring all requirements are appropriately captured according to agreed Agile standards such as epics, user stories, process flows, wireframes etc.
* Working with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels to identify requirements and overcome conflicting needs.
* Acting as the communication link between the business stakeholders, the project team and all solution providers, whether internal developers, third party software vendors or a mixture.
* Presenting well considered ideas and solutions to overcome project risks and issues.
* Working with the Project Managers to agree delivery timelines based on project size, benefits and relative priorities.
* Working with the Project Managers to track and report project progress against milestones, and identify and resolve issues and dependencies during the life of each project.
* To work with the business, Development and QA teams to define and deliver thoroughly tested, working business systems that meet their user’s requirements.
* Ensuring that software solutions meet the business needs and are fit for purpose both during iterative releases and once complete, and are signed off as accepted by the relevant business owner(s).
* Working with internal or external development teams to log, triage, prioritise and resolve project defects with new and existing software systems.
* Continually reviewing and refining the project delivery methodology to increase quality and throughput.
* Thorough understanding of Agile software development (ideally Scrum), and its benefits and drawbacks to ensure its optimum implementation, plus experience of the tools to support Agile development such as but not limited to Jira, Confluence, Lucidchart, etc. (Essential)
* Clear understanding of modern software development process (Essential)
* Clear understanding of online and Backoffice IT systems and their interdependencies and interactions e.g APIs.
* Minimum of three years’ experience in building online highly transactional websites in strongly regulated industries, ideally in a financial, but not necessarily banking environment.
* Experience of the whole software development lifecycle, able to operate from the initial conceptual design stage, through supporting rapid software development, and on to delivering tested software that meets all stakeholder expectations.
* Relevant experience interacting directly with senior stakeholders and end users.
* Experience working in a fast paced, demanding and growing organisation.
* A team player with a proven track record in supporting software change.
* Able to multi-task, working on several in-flight projects at any one time.
* Self-motivated, conscientious and focussed on detail, with an ambition to deliver quality software solutions.
* A quick learner, able to understand the demands of an ambitious and growing online business.
* Confidence to facilitate stakeholder workshops and chair meetings efficiently.
“GIMO is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships