Job ID 339376
A fantastic opportunity for a driven Business Analyst in a forward-thinking pharmaceutical company which manufactures and distributes pharmaceutical and healthcare products to the UK market.
Role: Business Analyst
Location: West London
Salary: c £28-32k + Bens
Due to business growth we are expanding our IT Team and are looking for someone who is looking to progress their career within a fast paced and blue sky thinking business.
* Implementation and support of business systems across multiple departments.
* Identify problems and opportunities and provide solutions that help to achieve business’ goals.
* Maintain updates to legislation, regulatory and other platforms.
* Document existing business processes and work flows.
* Analyse processes and data to draw out insights and make recommendations to address business issues.
* Complete pre and post-implementation check lists and reviews.
This is a brand new position. Reporting into Business Analyst Manager as part of a thriving team. This would give you the autonomy and opportunity to shine and really make this your own! Exciting times for the business at the moment.
* Proven track record of working in Application project teams.
* Strong IT skills with excellent knowledge of MS, in particular Excel
* Comfortable with stakeholder management across multiple disciplines
* Ability to translate business requirements and interact with technical teams.
* Ability to design and execute basic UAT programmes.
* Understanding of project management approaches is desirable – Agile, Scum, Sprint
To apply for this opportunity, or to register your interest in a potential career within the B&S Group please submit an up to date CV.
No agencies please