Job ID 316265
Enzen is a global knowledge enterprise that focuses on gaining, refining and sharing expertise in the energy and utility sector. It provides strategic advisory and delivery of outcome-driven solutions to leading businesses, governments, non-governmental organisations and not-for-profit organisations.
We work with customers across the value chain to deliver sustainable and lasting improvements to their efficiency and performance, adding value to their bottom line. Enzen is unique in providing a wide range of strategic advisory, engineering services and solutions end-to-end for the power, water, gas and renewable energy sectors, supported by our specialised Centres of Excellence.
Founded in 2006, the business has since grown and developed across the globe, with a presence in Australia, India, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, the UK and USA.
This is a client facing role where you will be expected to represent the client in Industry Programme meetings. We are looking for someone who can communicate & present ideas effectively and be able to convince industry and client stakeholders. You will be self-driven and function with minimal inputs and supervision. You will have an analytical mindset and be able to work in a dynamic environment with a huge volume of often conflicting information from disparate sources. You will have a good understanding of PMO functions such as plan management, resource planning etc.
* A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
* The ability to recognise structural issues within the organisation, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
* The ability to prepare communication plans for large programmes
* The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organisation and to high-priority business issues
* Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information from various industry stakeholders and translate them into business understandable language
* The ability to visualise and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
* Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
* Experience modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
* Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organisation; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualisations
* The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business; applies equal conveyance regarding business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and workflow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, and benefit realisation and service delivery
* Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organisation with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
* Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities