Job ID 339470
Our London based Insurance client is looking to enhance there Business Change Project Management team.
You will be tasked with the following,
You will be a pivotal business partner to key business areas to ensure engagement with change and successful delivery and implementations of their initiatives.
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY, SPECIFICALLY LONDON MARKETS.
* Work with project sponsors and stakeholders to ensure appropriate definition of project goals, deliverables and acceptance criteria
* Create detailed project plans and definitions, including budgets, business cases and resource plans
* Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
* Identify resources and assign responsibilities
* Oversee and control the delivery of project activity across the business
* Drive the projects to completion, including re-planning and finding alternative approaches to overcome obstacles to project progress.
* Identify, assess and appropriately mitigate risk to project delivery
* Establish and manage a governance structure appropriate for each project
* You will have a robust and proven experience of project planning and management
* Experience of providing governance and control
* Risk and issue management
* Process improvement
* Managing IT implementation projects
* Basic financial models and P/L; financial forecasting and budgeting
* Leading and innovating problem analysis and resolution
This client operates a hybrid working model. This entails 3 days working collaboratively in the office with colleagues, and 2 days working from home per week