Job ID 306332
Business Data Analyst
Opportunity for a Business Data Analyst – working on a project supporting an implementation of central data lake, alongside a new portfolio management system.
You will have experience working within the Investment or Asset Management industry and be able to bring industry understanding to the projects and driving BAU insights across the organization. This role has been created to act in the capacity as a data steward for business unit firm. Working closely with the central data management and governance team to implement the appropriate controls, processes, and systems to effectively manage their business data needs.
• Investment banking experience
• Understanding of various databases
• Logical and physical Data modelling
• Business requirements documentation
• Data profiling, data cleansing, and data enrichment skills
• Data visualisation – Experience of building data models and dashboards in Power I alternative BI platform (Looker, Qlik, Tableau etc)
• Python experience would be beneficial as well as Alteryx
. • Confident at managing relationships and communicating at all levels
• Delivery oriented and ability to work under pressure in a complex business environment
• Analytical and problem-solving skills – Apply analytical techniques to present a solution.
** Candidates with Investment Banking Domain Experience and Data Analytical Skills will Only Be Considered