Job ID 275727
Focus 5 Recruitment is looking to recruit a Business Development Executive for a hugely successful and established IT business. This is a great company to work for, offering genuine opportunities to progress and the ability to earn significant bonuses and commission. Our client is obsessive about service. Their mission is to be championed by their customers as the most dependable provider of IT Services & Solutions, through clear communication, technical excellence, and first-class customer service. To achieve this, they work as a team, serving each other to the best of their abilities. Everything they do is centred around trust. Trust between colleagues, trust with customers, and trust with their suppliers.
Previous experience in IT sales is not 100% necessary but sales experience including new business development is needed. If a career in IT sales is something of interest, we want to hear from you!
Dedication to customer service, personality, and work ethic are the key considerations for this company. Training and development are on offer to help you achieve at the highest level.
Package: 26K Basic with a 4K Car allowance. 1st Year OTE – £40,570 (uncapped) 2nd Year OTE – 50K-55k. (uncapped)
Business Development Executive
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing established relationships as well as developing relationships with new customers. The BDE will work alongside a designated business manager who has 5 years of experience working with our clients and developing new recruits. Their aim is to provide a solid foundation for the successful candidate to progress through the sales structure at a rapid rate.
There is an expectation that the successful candidate will work in a hybrid way. Meeting customers face to face, spending time in the office building relationships with colleagues.
Key Responsibilities as a Business Development Executive
* Working in collaboration with the Business Manager to define a strategy for success.
* Provision of exceptional customer service; the foremost requirement within our responsive business
* Spending time with customers to understand their problems and challenges and working collaboratively with the commercial team to solve these problems.
* Working with the Commercial team to understand the services we deliver to designated customers and identifying opportunities for service uplifts and contractual renegotiations.
* Account management and continuous engagement within valued long-term relationships.
* Setting agreed KPI’s with your business manager and managing your own behaviours.
* Setting a defined new business strategy in collaboration with the designated business manager to generate net new accounts to the business.
This role, and the organisation, will suit someone who is ambitious and approaches challenges with a positive mindset. A brief overview of the types of values and personality traits we look for in colleagues are:
* Highly personable with a natural ability to establish, build and maintain trust with colleagues, customers, and suppliers.
* Confident and enthusiastic
* Natural problem solver who demonstrates high levels of creativity
* Someone who thrives on being given responsibility
* A desire to continually learn and challenge yourself
Experience and Skills
The following experiences and skills would be considered necessary:
* 1 Year of ‘Customer Centric’ B2B sales experience in the UK. Candidates with equivalent Account Management/Customer Success experience will be considered providing B2B.
* Ideal but not essential, understanding of the industry.
* Excellent organisational and proposal writing skills.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport instantly.
* A proactive approach with ability to use initiative and manage without authority
* A UK Driving License
The following skills and experience would be desirable:
* Experience of a customer-facing role within an IT channel provider (MSP or VAR)
* Experience of ConnectWise CRM
* Face to Face business sales experience.
What our client can offer the successful candidate
* Engaging and creative company culture
* Career development and learning opportunities
* Competitive salary and benefits package including car allowance, pension, and private health
* 25 days annual leave plus UK Public Holidays
* Annual company bonus scheme
* Flexible working
* Paid for Social events
* Modern office environment with breakout areas and free parking