Job ID 306067
Co. Durham location
* Salary £30-35k depending on experience
* Commission structure uncapped, with realistic £20-£30K
* Hybrid working potential, with flexitime policy
* 25 holidays, plus bank holidays
Our client is a leading technology organisation who have built ground-breaking platforms to help organisations protect their people, assets and operations worldwide. An innovative and exciting company pushing the boundaries in a traditional sector, they are currently looking for new talent within their commercial division to drive new business opportunities.
* You would join a growing and successful sales team with responsibility for acquiring new business using best in class levels of strategic solution-led identification.
* You’ll work with the sales and marketing team to identify, follow-up and close new business opportunities; and facilitate and enable long-term strategic relationships with both new and existing customers.
* You’ll actively build a sales pipeline that will support targets through marketing activity as well as be responsible for your own prospecting and networking activity.
* You will present and consult with clients on the best solution based on their needs.
* This role will be diverse and will provide you with a unique opportunity to work as a key member of the broader commercial team.
* Ideally with experience of selling SaaS solutions or similar in a B2B environment.
* Can demonstrate a consultative selling approach based on high-level, long-term customer strategy.
* The ability to assess and understand a target client’s current requirements.
* The skills to build a relationship as a facilitator of solutions.
* The ability to learn and communicate technical and licensing solutions in an appropriate manner to both C-level contacts and technical stakeholders.
* Proven ability in engaging and developing strong relationships at a senior level with both customers and prospects.
* Contribute to the wider commercial strategy in order to drive new business and generate sales.
If you’re an ambitious and energetic candidate who’d like the chance to work for a fast-growing organisation in the North East, please send your cv with package details in the first instance to Lee Rankin and we’ll be in touch.
GEM Partnership are working as an employment business on this assignment