Job ID 251835
My client, with offices in Newcastle and Teesside, is an award-winning organisation who operate in the technology sector. Their ongoing success means that are seeking to grow their sales team with the addition of a Business Development Manager.
The Business Development Manager will play a key role in identifying and winning new business both here in the North East and North Yorkshire. Key responsibilities will include:
* Delivering sales across the North East, North of England and UK-wide
* Developing and nurturing your own leads
* Taking leads from presales and developing them
* Managing the sales process end-to-end, including commercial negotiations
* Working with their internal technical team to ensure solutions solve clients’ challenges
* Providing first class customer-focused approach
* In addition to developing a pipeline of new business, you will be responsible for managing a number of key accounts ensuring a high level of repeat business
* Attending conferences and networking events as and when required to support the needs of the business
With a strong track record in winning new business, you will have:
* At least 2 years’ experience in a field sales role
* Experience of consultative sales within the technology, digital, IT, software or telco sector
* Highly motivated with a demonstrable track record of overachieving in a new business mandate
* Exceptional communication skills
* Customer focused
My client offers a genuinely best-in-class commission model designed to attract the very best. Alongside this they offer an exciting opportunity in an ambitious and rapidly growing company with an ongoing commitment to their employees’ personal and professional development, with continuous product training at the heart of their offering.
If you feel you have the qualities they seek, please forward your CV and covering letter indicating your current package to Graeme Parker at GEM Partnership or for a discreet conversation call their Newcastle office.
GEM Partnership are acting as an employment agency on this exclusive project