Job ID 336490
Role: Business Intelligence Architect
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bradford, UK
Do you strive for Architecture excellence and are you ready to lead a modern tech transformation?
Do you have experience in Business Intelligence?
We have the perfect role for you- Business Intelligence Architect.
Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve – our clients include some of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. For you, it means more to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
* Provide coaching and mentoring to other Architects.
* Work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry.
* Be exposed to the future of data.
* Develop BI architecture vision and roadmap
* Work in close collaboration with the Product Owner and Business stakeholders to execute on our long-term roadmap and following agile processes
* Define Functional, technical, and physical architecture and own it.
* Define cloud architecture standards, best practices, and solution patterns for analytical use cases
* Closely working with enterprise architecture community, align data solution architecture with enterprise vision
* Provide technical expertise in an area such as data management, cloud platforms, data science, machine learning architecture
* Expertise as a Solution Architect on Data & Analytics
* Provide technical leadership to guide strategic customers to successful implementations on data projects, cloud migration ranging from architectural design to data engineering to model deployment
* Understanding the data operations standards, Data Architecture, data integration solutions standards
* Experience in architecting production level workloads, including end-to-end pipeline load performance testing and optimization
Rewards & Benefits:
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing:
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
You’ll find a welcoming culture and many internal volunteering and social networks to join. Our diversity, inclusion and social activities include LGBTQ+ and mental health networks, as well as health and wellness initiatives and sports events (we even sponsor the London Marathon).
TCS celebrates inclusion without exception. We are open to all and treat applications equally, regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation or beliefs.
If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application, or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request