Job ID 330082
Business Risk Analyst is required by a well known Global Investment Bank.
The clients goal is to establish and maintain a robust 1st Line of Defense control environment and culture to minimise operational risk within the business. Responsibilities include defining and implementing a Price Risk Target operating Model, embedding enhanced governance and control working closely with the business and 2nd Line Risk Management and ensuring ongoing operating effectiveness and reporting to governance.
Risk and Control is looking for a highly energised, BA/SME with knowledge of first line, market risk, product control experience, internal audit or leading consultancy business is highly beneficial. The supplier will provide a BA/SME resource with a strong background in traded products and will support the risk assessment, current state process flow documentation, control design and operating effectiveness testing, findings documentation, and drive remediation.
You will have the following skills / experience:
* Experience in Operational Risk, specifically in relation to Policy and Controls review and updates
* Specific subject matter expertise in global markets traded products together with associated downstream reporting requirements in Market Risk, Product Control and Valuation Control
* Proven track record in strategic design and project management implementation, delivering complex solutions
* Strong financial, analytical, strategic planning and problem solving skills
* Strong organisational and collaborative skills
* Ability to articulate strategic vision to impact and influence others
* Proficiency in Microsoft suite including Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI and SharePoint
Please send your CV now for more details this is an URGENT role